Congratulations! This is the last lesson of the RuRu-1 Russian language for foreigners course. You’ve worked well and by finishing the tenth lesson, you will be able to talk Russian at a rudimentary level: form simple phrases, ask questions and answer them. You will know the most important aspects of the Russian language and you will be able to use them in practice.
In the tenth lesson:
- 20+ new words and phrases. Your active vocabulary is now about 215 words without word-forms.
- You will again be working on pronunciation – you do want to talk like a Russian, right?!
- You have now been introduced to adjectives. Learn how to change them and how to use them in conversation.
- You will learn how to ask yes/no question using adjectives and how to answer them.
- You will learn how to ask simple questions with the interrogative «Какой?». For example, «Какой он?»
Listen the fragment:
There are no reviews yet.