The eighth lesson of Russian language for beginners will give you a lot of new information:
- You will learn 18+ new words and phrases, as well as their word-forms. Now your vocabulary will have more than 150 words. And that’s without the many word-forms that you already know!
- As always, you will work on the pronunciation of these words.
- In this lesson you are going to be taking another big step forward and you will be learning the principal verb parts. This is the foundation for everything in the Russian language.
- You will learn 9 new, most widely used verbs in the Russian language. You will learn how to use them in conversation.
- You will find that In Russian it is possible to change the order or words in a sentence. The word order isn’t as important as it is in English.
- You will also work through two new dialogues.
Listen the fragment:
There are no reviews yet.