The ninth lesson of RuRu1 – this is the second to last lesson of the Russian for beginners course. After finishing it, you will know and be able to:
- 15+ new words and phrases, as well as 28 new pronouns. Consequently your vocabulary will be considerably enriched and you will know almost 200 words, if you don’t take into account word-forms.
- You will practice pronunciation.
- You will learn how to use pronouns such as: чей? чья? мой, твой, наш, ваш, их and others.
- You will earn how to build phrases with these pronouns, as well as how to give short answers to questions, by using them.
- You will master a new type of question with the pronoun «чей?»: Чей это телефон? (Whose phone is this?)
- You will have a lot of practical exercises, work through a text and listen to two new dialogues.
Listen the fragment: