In the second lesson of this course for beginners, you will be moving further along with your studies:
- You will learn 19+ new words and phrases, as well as their word forms. By the end of the second lesson you will overall know 50 words (including the voice commands).
- You will do exercises focusing on articulation, by repeating Russian sounds. This helps to form the correct pronunciation.
- You will find out when you should say «студент», and «студентка».
- You will learn how to ask yes/no questions and how to give short answers.
- You will listen to two dialogues and will be able to add to what you can say when you get acquainted with people.
- You will do some practical exercises, not only repeating, but also answering the questions. Do not worry if you make a mistake – straight after your answer you will hear the correct answer from the narrator.
Listen the fragment:
If you haven’t yet read the instructions on how to correctly learn on this course, please do that now!