In the third lesson of the RuRu-1 course for beginners:
- You will learn 18+ new words and phrases. After this lesson your range of vocabulary will reach almost 70 words, which you will instantly recognise when hearing Russian.
- You will do another articulation lesson which will help to further improve your pronunciation. You will also work on your intonation – a very important part of the Russian language!
- You will find out the difference between: «Кто это?» and «Что это?». You will do some exercises to make sure that you never mix up these two questions.
- You will figure out how to correctly formulate approval and denial as well as a question and an answer in Russian.
- You will work through some exercises and two new dialogues, through which you will learn how to ask and answer a question as well as how to thank or apologise to someone.
Listen the fragment:
There are no reviews yet.