The fourth lesson of the RuRu-1 course for beginners will definitely give you some important information and skills. In this lesson:
- 13+ new words and phrases. As well as their word-forms (+40!). Don’t be scared! It’s easier than you think. As a result your general vocabulary without word-forms will be more than 80 words!
- As usual, you will start with new words and pronunciation work. This is important so that you can understand and correctly pronounce Russian words!
- After this you will learn 8 new verbs. You will learn how to conjugate them.
- You will learn a new question: «Что он делает?»
- You will learn how to correctly use verbs, ask questions with verbs as well as answer them.
- You will work through two dialogues which will help you to strengthen your new skills through practice.
This is a very important lesson, therefore do not move onto the next lesson until you get 100% in your answers (after your answer you will always be able to hear the correct answer from the narrator, this will help you to be able to check and correct yourself).
Listen the fragment:
Have you read how to study the course? If not, do it right now!
There are no reviews yet.