This is the fifth lesson in the RuRu-1 Russian for beginners’ course. Here you will have:
- 20+ new words and phrases. By the end of this lesson you will finally know more than 100 words! What a result!
- You will keep working on your pronunciation. You want to talk like a native speaker, right?!
- You will find out why Russians sometimes say either: «Кто это?» or «Кто он?»
- You will learn how to use the common Russian verb «знать».
- This time you’ll do a number of practical exercises and hear 3 dialogues, one of which will be a telephone conversation. This will help you to strengthen all of your acquired knowledge.
Listen the fragment:
There are no reviews yet.